Monday, March 17, 2008
Dad
This is going to be my only post for a few weeks. I'm in Utah with my parents helping with my dad during his final few days. He's been sick (cancer) for so long that I can only be glad for him that he'll soon be released from the terrible pain he's in, but it's also hard to see him go. He's such a phenomenal person, and he's run a fantastic race. Honestly one of my favorite people ever, he will forever be one of my true heroes. I'm so grateful to know that this life is not the end, and I'm looking forward to seeing him again some day. I can only hope that I go home having lived as well as he has. I love you, Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Michelle. Tracy and I will have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks, Glenda. I appreciate it.
Post a Comment