Disneyland Paris consists of two parks, Magic Kingdom and Disney Studios (the MGM Studios equivalent), with the same rides you find in the states, though Disney Studios has fewer than MGM. We spent one day in each park and had a great time. If you've been to Disney World in Orlando, Disneyland Paris is pretty much the same experience but with rides/attractions in both French and English (and a few in French only). Even the shows have English-only show times.
I was happy after the first ride on the first day, my favorite ride on the planet, THE ROCKIN' ROLLER COASTER--yah, baby! It's a g-force coaster with all the speed, loops, and turns of a traditional coaster but none of the huge drops and stomach-in-your-throat unpleasantness; and, to put is simply, it ROCKS, pun intended! The rest of the two days were exactly what you'd expect, with all the glitzy, shamelessly-overpriced fun Disney provides. It was exactly what we went for, and we all loved it.
My favorite quote came from Eryn about half way through the first day after riding the Star Wars ride: "This would be a lot more fun if they'd just stop speaking French!"

2 comments:
Michele, I am trying to limit my jealously of your amazing experience! I am so happy you emailed me and told me about your blog. I love to catch up. I am sorry about your dad.
Does the toy washer and dryer temper the trip envy? (Big grin) It's so great to hear from you, Sunni!
Post a Comment