
Our time in our corporate apartment comes to a close in a few days, and we are moving again--our second move of three before we have our own home again [ 1) from London to Texas, 2) from the corporate apartment in Richardson to our temporary home in Murphy that our dear friends are letting us rent for three months, and then 3) from our temporary home to our home in Sachse some time around the beginning of May]. As we get our things together to move over to the house, I keep thinking WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM WHEN THE AIRLINE ONLY ALLOWED TWO SUITCASES A PIECE?!!? It's making me slightly crazy.
I hope they pour our foundation today...
3 comments:
Oh honey, I am thinking of you and hoping that it all goes smoothly. Love ya tons. Keep your smile on.
Thanks, friend! How's YOUR move going?!!?
moving is no fun! i sure hope yours goes well! smooth....
Post a Comment