Monday, December 02, 2013
And keeps going...
Just for the record, we are still alive...big grin. I may even find a minute or two to post again soonish (even bigger grin)... For now we'll just leave it at: Kyle finished his second masters program, graduating in May, and he's working and serving in the bishopric, I'm teaching seminary and substitute teaching, Jessica is in her second year at the Y being her wonderful self and learning lots of life lessons, Derik is a senior and is taking mostly AP classes and doing tons of other stuff, Aubrey is a junior and is also taking mostly AP and pre-AP classes and doing tons of other stuff, Laurel is a sophomore and is ALSO taking mostly AP and pre-AP classes and doing tons of other stuff, and Eryn is in 7th grade and is busy, busy, busy being being 12, enjoying her gifted and talented classes, friends, and church... I SO enjoy my stupendous, ACTIVELY ENGAGED family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment