Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bigger...

Well, it's official--Derik is now taller than Jessica. When we realized it, Derik's response was "cool" and Jessie's was "oh, man!"


Since Jess is a towering 5' 2" at the moment if she stands up REALLY TALL, they're both hoping to grow more before they're done. (I think Derik might have a better chance of that, all things considered.) I keep telling Jess that she has some absolutely gorgeous aunts that are about her same height, so she's in very good non-Amazonian company!

We also found out (while Jess and Derik were away at church youth camp) last weekend just how many children are able to play on a trampoline at once with only minor resulting injuries...



ALL OF THEM!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun is that!

your kids are so good looking! they sure have great genes! lol!

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Thanks, Jennie. We like them! I think my son looks like Paul. What do you think?