Let's just let the picture speak for itself...
It is made by Ford, and it's called a "Ka" (I think they call it that because it's only part of a "car.") No, Eryn has not morphed into a seven-year-old giant--the car really IS that small. And, oh yes, it's a standard (the first few minutes driving this thing while trying to shift with the wrong hand--because after all these months the steering wheel is still on the wrong side--was quite an experience)!
But, hey, on the "bright" side, I dropped the car off Wednesday and got a call yesterday (as a courtesy call update on the vehicle); they think the insurance adjuster may be able to look at it by next Tuesday. They'll let us know at that point, before they begin to repair it, how long it will take to fix it. Isn't that nice?
We actually did smash seven people in it last night to go to dinner for Aubrey’s birthday (walking in the downpour just didn’t sound like much fun)—picture the clown car at the circus. Our audition is Tuesday!
4 comments:
Great photo. I'm interested to see a picture of a GROWN UP next to the car!
Great idea. We'll do that today!
wow! before I read the caption I really thought that eryn was a seven-year-old-morphed giant!
- madi -
and that car is tiny!
i want to see a picture of all 7 of you IN it! that is amazing!!!!
Post a Comment