Monday, May 25, 2009

New Permit...

Well, life continues to change. Jess started driver's ed last Monday and took her permit test Saturday--and she passed. So in a about a week, my little girl will have a learner's permit and will be officially able to get behind the wheel of a car. I have successfully kept from panicking so far, but we'll see how it goes when the permit actually arrives. I think it's not a learner's permit, but actually a legal directive for me to go completely grey. This is not actually happening, this is not actually happening, this is not actually happening...

9 comments:

Christina said...

Wow Michelle! I totally know what you are going through. Gaby can get her permit (she has not finished drivers ed). Actually leagaly she could have had it on May 8, but I didn't let her go. I know I need to let her grow up someday, but not yet!!!!

Scott-ish Nomads said...

At least we're both dragging our feet! What can we say? We're just not ready...!

J said...

Whoa! Thanks for leaving Colorado! Just joking! I bet Jess is a great driver. I'll worry a bit more (ok, a lot more) when Eryn drives!

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Since Eryn will be seven forever, it's a good thing THAT day will never come! Wait, that was my plan for Jess, too...

The Scott's said...

Wow its hard to believe Jess is driving. Life really does go by pretty fast!

Scott and Ashley said...

Ok... so I offically feel old! My niece is getting a driver's licence! I still remember when she was born. Oh, how fast life changes! :)

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Just get in the feeling-old line behind the rest of us...! : )

Jennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE! hope you are having a great day! :)

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Thanks, Jennie.