I now know what's going to happen to me when I get older and my body starts going...
When Kyle's parents were visiting for Eryn's baptism, Don was talking about the difficulties his mother is facing as her Alzheimers progresses. After listening with compassion, my sweet Laurel said this: "Well, why don't you just put her down--that's what they do to horses, you know."
Ah, feel the love...
I don't think I'll be giving her my address when I get older...
4 comments:
That made me laugh, especially in light of her observation on Saturday that Angie could be dead in 50 years. I think a helpful dose of "Pollyanna" is in order, don't you? :)
I laughed and laughed when I read that. Maybe I had better gently bring this up at our dinner table to see how our children feel about the topic. :^)
LOL I'm raising the world's most cynical realist!
ha! that is funny!!
Post a Comment