Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moved In and Moving On...

Since I'm WAY behind on blogging, here's a quick update on our lives (in pictures).

October 3 was a great day at our house, as our wonderful Eryn was baptized. She has such a sweet budding testimony, and we are so pleased at the decision that she made. Here are pics on her special day:











We also had two birthdays in October..



and poured a new section of driveway (thanks, Kyle and Don!)...



had family pictures, choir concerts, and Halloween...




AND, got a old/new kid car (pronounced "junk heap with wheels") as evidence of Jessie's continued disobedience--she NEVER listens to us about stopping growing up...big grin:



(Then again, I guess we want her to grow up. After all, I do want grand children some day. Hmm. It's SO true that the only thing constant is change!)

Whew! All that with Kyle being in London 3/4 of the month, my calling, all of the activities the kids are in, etc., etc., etc. Never a dull moment!

Also, my fabulous sister-in-law, Ashely, mentioned that we've been in our house all this time and she still hasn't seen any moved-in pics. So here you go, Ash--proof that we've actually hung our hats:
























I think I just got a little insight into why I'm so tired all of the time... : )

6 comments:

MOJ said...

Phew! What a month!

Love the pictures of Eryn--adorable!

And the house--WOW!

Jennie said...

i love all of the pics!

your family is so dang cute! :)

and your home is beautiful!

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Thanks, guys!

Scott and Ashley said...

Wow!!! Busy, busy, busy! Love all the pics. What a beautiful home! Mom just couldn't say enough about how beautiful it was when they went down for Eyrn's baptism. By the way... congrats Eyrn, we are so proud of you! :)
And Jess... cute car! Yea, we have the same rule in our house for Paige too. And obviously she doesn't listen very well either ;) Oh, and I love the couches in the theater room, we are going to be looking for new couches soon. Where'd you get them? I love all the updates, keep them coming...

Scott-ish Nomads said...

Thanks, Ash. When you figure out how to enforce the "no more growing up" rule, let us know! Those couches came from the VERY fancy french store JC Penny! :)

Janae said...

Beautiful home!!! You and Kyle look great and you have a beautiful family as well.