Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School...

The kids went back to school today. I'm not sure whether I'm overjoyed or deeply sad--both, I guess.

Eryn's in second grade.


Laurel's in fifth grade.


Aubrey's in sixth grade. (Gotta love the Super Girl shirt!)


Derik's in seventh grade.


And Jessie's in (gulp) ninth grade--HIGH SCHOOL!!! (But I'm still in serious denial about it.)


It's so strange to put five of your most precious gifts in life on a bus and send them off into London--might make a person freak out a little if she thought about it too hard. Ok, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...comfortably back to denial...

1 comment:

DeAynne said...

I love it. You are such a great example and I can't wait for the kids to get a little bit older so that we can do fun things like you have done this summer. You rock. Have a happy day.