I've always found the fact that the Brits drop the letter "h" at the beginning of words very interesting, but today I found out that some of them may not know that the letter should even be there. How do I know, you ask? Well, this is the graffiti I saw this morning...
(wait for it...)
(wait for it...)
(wait for it...)
Jo was ere!
(Just for the record, Diane was ere, too.)
Tee hee!!!
2 comments:
That is so great, gotta love it. We are going on our Med...cruise in just a few weeks. Yipee! How are things?
Oh, Jennise, I'm so excited for you! You're going to have a fantastic time. Where are do you visit? Things are a little up in the air at the moment with trying to find out from Kyle's company when we're going back to the states, but everything else is great. We miss you guys. M
Post a Comment